
Ok, somehow my words like so big.. lol.. ANYWAY!! New year countdown! Woot.. I went to Marina Barrage with Shi Wan and Jody and Jody's bf (Kok Guang). Then they so sweet hold hands.. I also wan hold hands =x lol.. Anyway before that I was at Suntec with wanwan, we walked around.. Walk until leg damn SUAN. Den we met jo and kg, den Zul and HengMin.. Zul as usual, bitchy as ever.. hengmin ah, nvr talk to him much before so I dunno lol..
Then me and wanwan headed over to marina barrage 1st.. Waited at the shuttle bus there for jojo and kg.. The place damn hot.. At 1st, the buses got space de.. DEN SUDDENLY SO MANY PPL COME OMG *faints*.. lol.. Den as usual, crappy me.. I saw policemen, they put their dinners on some barricade thing.. Wanted to kope it =x Got mango pudding and nasi lemak.. Not bad leh.. LOL See their guns I also wan try kope.. Itchy fingers LOL *scratch* =x
Den bus came, kg told jody to take out ezlink.. Lol jo really wan to take out.. OMG JODY.. LOL so blur luh.. so cute.. IT'S SHUTTLE BUS JO!! lol.. Aiya den we arrived at e barrage.. When walking there got some ppl selling some kind of blow-horn thingy.. I asked jo waddat, den i say look like firecracker, wanwan say party hats bah.. So jo combined them and said," wah seh, the party hats got fireworks, shiok" LOL. Found a good spot.. I like e spot.. Can see clearly.. Den got this short fat photographer stand in front of me.. RAWR.. He think his butt sexy.. But nvm la.. later he moved so I can see and den he short, so nvm.. LOL. then in between, jo say play daidi, but i forgot how to play, so i decided to teach them new game..
SHITHEAD!!
(pic koped from jo's blog =x) Damn fun k.. Lol next time we play wif drinks.. Get drunk.. yay.. Den we sit, stand, sit, stand.. Cuz sit too long butt pain.. The place uber dark, cant take photo properly..
And the FIREWORKS!! YAY!! They SUPER NICE CAN? SPECTACULAR U NOES? lol my noob phone cannot take nice pics, so i used wanwan's cam to take pics and jojo took Vid.. The only thing I rmb kg saying.. Jo:" I'm like a tripod" KG:" no la is bipod" lol. The fireworks lasted for 8mins or thereabouts..
Then go home time.. CHIONG TIME. Chiong to get out of marina bay, chiong to get in the Q for shuttle bus, chiong to get on shuttle bus. Chiong to get dwn the bus.. *faints* On the bus I crapped ALOT lol.. ask jo.. I forgot wad i crapped.. I think once was a bout some dog who's dressed like e owner in flower print shirt.. jo said they walk faster den e bus crawl.. true la lol.. Traffic jam.. Den she say those construction workers need work OT cuz they 1/2 way go watch fireworks.. lol wads that lor.. Den she say, maybe some of them climb on top of e crane and watch.. Den those workers resting at some grass patch den I very bad.. Said can only see their teeth.. =x
Then ya la, got on train.. So suay, train brroke dwn, had to change to another train.. Den no bus, so took taxi home.. That's all bah.. Went home, showered, plopped down on bed, slept.. Like pig.. lol..
~May Bo~