Memories with my darling friends <333:1. Back in sec sch with my wonderful clique,Shiwan, Jody, Jehanne, Huiying, Cindy, where everything was just fun, fun, fun and nothing else :D Troubles come but we shared and came thru them all! <33 Prom night where we D.I.Y primped up. Pretty us! (but erm, I think my hair was SCREWED bigtime.. I think my makeup skill's better now =x) As always, THANKS GIRLS for lighting up my life! And making my sad sec sch life a COLOURFUL one wif LOADS of RAINBOWS!
Special xiexie to Shiwan for always being there for me from sec sch to jc!
Muacks and xiexie to Jody for being here for me too! Whom I got closer to only after jc. LURB EUU ALL!!
2. Start of JC with my new best buddy Sumin. I rmb how she used to like touching e girls in my class. o.o lol dude, she got rid of that habit after I told her they dun really like it and whacked her MANY times cuz she forgot =x. During JC with Sumin and Brian where we bitched, crapped and laughed our way through juz cuz it's us. And laughing at Brian for e heck of laughing at him and his very pek cek face when me and Sumin go BRAINLESS which is 95% of e times. lol.
Memories of my shock! When Sumin decided to try makeup and started wearing a skirt lol. Dude! haha.
And the rainy days or cold days where I juz CLINGED to Sumin and how she tried shaking me off =x. Doesn't work man.
Thanks for listening to me crapping and crying my heart out or just kept complaining for e heck of complaining and withstanding my temper tantrums x.x.
Thanks dudesSs for juz being there for me! :D
U better stay in touch dudes. <3333 :D
3. Workplace at Subway where I met INCREDIBLE ppl :D. Maybe not incredible, but they're juz fantastic? lol, no diff la huh. They made my work life not so boring and sian, esp first few days with that David as my boss.. Vanessa, Rachel, Shiwan, and last but not least, Khim, lol. And I HATE the damn cockroaches D:<
(ppl who doesn't wan e hair to stand pls dun read e next part, esp Sumin -.-? lol)
4. Zhu who made me sad, depressed, disappointed, relieved, happy, in love, all at one go.
The complain days (yup, MAJOR complaining to Jody, Sumin and Shiwan and Brian) where I thought I'll juz give up cuz as usual, guys are quite stupid until u tell them wads wrong.
The silent tears when I thought everything's just WRONG.
The stupid smiles to myself juz cuz he's there.
The Zhu evolution (lol): Quiet, dun really talk much> Talk abit more> Suddenly talk so much.. o.O I think it's my influence.. =x I talk too much, yes?
The joy when he told me he loves me.The very nice shock when he spoke of forever.
And just cuz it's Ryan Tan.
P.S: erm, not used to being so sentimental, my hair standing le.
-May Bo-
Thinkin' back on the wonderful memories of us~