Haha that zhu..
Ryan, copied and pasted from my blog:" Me: eh got tram coming Ryan: wad tram is bus Me: huh, really meh, look like tram leh!! Ryan: bus la. Me: SEE!! it's tram! pajiao. Ryan: Almost made u believe haha. Me: *whacks* Ryan: no la actually I thot is bus Me: *whacks somemore* :D"
Ryan: "Eh the convo PRICELESS la LOL."
Me: " =O stalker alert. =x wad priceless, tsk."
Ryan:" o.o my skin very soft meh? hw u noe?"
Me:" I molested u :D"
Ryan:" got meh? when?"
Me, thinking : HAHA got ppl so jialat de, kena molested also dunno
Me: " no la nvr molest la.. whr got so tiko de.. juz brush againts ur arm few times.. jealous.. -.-"
Ryan: " nxt time meet u let u touch as much as u wan! :D"
Me: " lol wth, sounds damn WRONG LA!"
Ryan: " touch touch :D"
Me: "VERY WRONG!!"
Ryan: " I wonder who's more tiko lor, u or me.."
Me: " I'm pure and innocent, yay :D"
Was talking to lynette also.. SHE PLUCKED OUT 8 TEETH LA BLARDY HELL. so brave lor!! Cuz she putting braces.. Den she went for General Anaesthetic and pluck out 8 of her teeth.. T.T sounds so pain! She said the doctor had to cut her gum, den they give her her 8 teeth in a tiny bottle to keep and show ppl.. lol wth is show ppl.. Den she say some of e teeth still got her gum stuck on them.. GROSS!! Den she said she nowadays cant eat anything solid.. aww.. Den she say she eat those porridge is nt eat is SUCK.. LOL.
Erm, will edit when I get home later after work bah, this post like damn short, not happy.
Edit: BLARDY HELL. These few days, the weather SO IRRITATING! When i prepare finish, wan go work, the damn sky turn so black so scary and den HEAVY DOWNPOUR!! Den u noes, I prepare for heavy rain wif slippers and big umbrella so damn aunty, whn I reach Holland V, the bloody rain always act cute, no more rain.. zzz I hate eu sky! :*(
-May Bo-
Lovin' you~