Today, went out wif zhuzhu watch Confessions of A Shophaholic.
1. Went arcade 1st play bang bang shooting games hehe. Den play his fav jubeat. He say I poke e buttons.. Den keep bully me ask me why I poke e buttons :( RAWR I also type liddat waddddd.. So I whacked him :D
2. Den went for lunch at e foodcourt. The prata there sucks. Den went buy ticks. Den still got time b4 e movie, so went play e pc thingy.. Dunno call wad, alot of comps , den muz pay 2.5 for 1 hr.
3. Den went in movie wif strawberry milkshake for me, and ice mountain for him. E strawberry too sweet!!! urgh. E show ok la not bad, typical brainless chick flick. But her shoes damn nice pls. I WAN HER SHOES!! ESP THOSE PINK HEELS AT THE END OF E SHOW. OMG DROOLS. haha even zhu agreed that e heels were nice.
4. Walked around Plaza Sing.. Den went for dinner at Manhattan Fish Market. Eh the fish n chips DAMN NICE! And the fried mushrooms!! OMG NICE.Juicy yet crispy! DROOL.
5. Took cab home with zhu. Again. Dunno leh like everytime go out wif him it's cab home.. Not used to cabbing o.o
-May Bo-
♥ 10:45 PM