Erm I'm tired, but I shall blog abit bah
1. Went clothes shopping wif sumin for uni clothes
2. I bought 2 shirts. One off shoulder blue checkered long shirt and 1 off shoulder white shirt (20++ each).
3. She bought:
1 skirt from OFG (which I forced her to buy),
3 shirts ( 1 black one frm Qoo.G, e other 2 dun really rmb, but 1 black polo was frm some shop which looked like River Island at e new Tamp mall) ,
1 belt from Qoo.G ,
1pair of shoes( from Levi's) on yesterday's shopping trip. On prevprev trips,
1 pair of everlast shoes (nice also, cuz
I choose de =x),
1 white long shirt(from Vivo)which she now claims is too tight zz,
1 pair of jeans frm e new Bugis mall.
Total number of items bought: 9
4. E shoes she bought's nice.. It was from Levi's, 40 bucks, considered cheap cuz it's frm Levi's, thought it'd cost her ard 80 or smth.. Wanted the heels that I saw at Levi's, too bad dun have my size and too bad I no money haha. E one I wanted was 80 bucks.
5. Afterwhich, she felt super guilty bout spending so much (300++ for prev and today's shopping trips which is like considered little according to Bobo's Dictionary) at 1 go, so we went home, I was tired anyways.. Went to sleep at ard 2am cuz I was settling my 2nd hand books stuff wif my snrs. Woke up at 6.30am, cuz 9am I have sch. Afterwhich went for a full day of shopping.. Now's who's tired? Smelly Sumin..
-May Bo-