Was too tired ytd to type anything meaningful, so I just uploaded pics haha. Or at least those from my phone.. Ytd ah, woke up late, so didn't fix on my eyelashes properly :(, kept falling off, tsk. Went sch for lessons til 5pm, den met up with Jo, we went to Bugis tgt.. :) We were ON TIME MUAHAHAHAH. Shiwan was on time too, Jehanne was SUPER early cuz she ended sch early, Huying and Cindy were late. CINDY GOH! She was SUPER late la haha cuz she was stuck in traffic jam. We finish our main course le den she come haha. What we ate was in the prev post, Jeh Jeh ate e same dish as moi! Haha. Then jeh and jo shared a ice cream looking cake thing, looked nice :) and cindy, wanwan and me and waffles..
After that was camwhore time! Haha.. We went to take neoprintssss, Erm I try to scan it in if can bah.. Yay! Managed to scan in the neoprint! Click pic for larger view! :)
There u have it, all my pretties here~ :). Den we camwhored on Jo and Hy's cams. More pics on fb! I lazy upload haha.. Ok thats all for ytd bah..
Today's weather frigging hot.. -.-
A heart for me from Ryan :). Yes I'm a noob, I dunno how to do origami.. At the most, I can fold stars and maybe roses (IF I rmb..).
Me:" wah, so pro..I dunno hw to fold eh.. EH FOLD SOMEMORE LEH! :D"
Ryan:" I only got one heart to give.."
Since when he so sweet de.. Aiya, that heart quite long le, but I changing wallet, and it's too big to put in my wallet :(.. Sobs sad.. Nvm I shall put it somewhere equally special and where I can see everyday! Pic in my phone and heart into my neoprints box, which holds all my lovely memories!
-May Bo-
♥ 6:29 PM