Expected la huh, I'm like SUPER tired after work.. Today work afternoon from 11am-5.30 -.-. Wan die lor, e customers cant stop coming..Stupid customers..
T.T I chopped off (Zhu says is CUT not chop.. but chop sounds more fun =x) my beautiful long fingernails for work today.. Sobs. Like so wasted.. Took me uber uber long to grow nice long nails.. And after I get my 1st pay, which is 1 month from today, I'm SO going to dye my hair.. So ugly now lor my hair, e black AND white hair grow out le zz. And buy more clothes, AND shoes.. Cuz I nvr seem to have enough of them or have enough of shopping for that matter.
Suddenly got this STRONG desire to see zhu.. I think I 1 month nvr see him le.. o.O izzit? Dunno, seems damn long. But he not free, I also nt free :(. Sadded.
FB Quiz:
Which brand suits your personality best? Came out my reults is: Louis Vuitton. LOL den my stupid 2nd bro commented dat my bf will be broke buying me LV bags.. I told him, mommy's bags are still e best, cuz they're like only 1 in e whole world, made by mommy for me :D. Shoes on the other hand, are another matter.. LOL.
-May Bo-
Wishin' that you're by my side right now~
♥ 7:11 PM