<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12754675?origin\x3dhttp://tasiadarkangelz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Me.

May Bo
13th Dec 1990
20. w.t.f.
AHPS, GESPS, NTSS, JJC, University of Buffalo @ SIM

loves.

The colour RED
Bitchin'
Family + friends


wants.

-Burberry bag/wallet
-Lots & Lots of lurvely shoes
-Burberry PERFUME
-Juicy Couture Charms Bracelet
-Blinged nails
-A pouch
- ABOVE ALL I WANT MONEY!! lol
- Material needs aside, I want that someone.


hearts talking.


alternative exits.

|Jody|
|Huiying and Cindy|
|Shi Wan|
|Su Min and May bo|
|Jehanne|
|Vanessa|
|Tian Shun|
|Cindy Goh|

my days, not yours.

August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday blues?
Monday, June 15, 2009

Everyone's like so sian.. Dun understand how ppl can sian whole day or hw ppl can emo for so long.. Like waste ur time sianing/ emoing. Super tired today cuz didn't get to sleep much.. Slept at 3am woke up at 6.30. Forgot to set alarm, lucky I auto wake up. So when I came home after I end class at 5, I ate den I slept til nw lol. Feeling super piggish.. Anyways, just felt like blogging for e heck of blogging. Not much to update, maybe just to bitch and feel jealous? lol.

I somehow dun think I'll, u noe, make a very good fren over here at UB. I mean, Rachel is like good for clinging, but dunno, like dun have e feel? lol. They're all my frens, but none that I'm super close to I guess. Dun really like Elizabeth sometimes. Cuz whn I disturb Rachel, she say I bully her like until torture Rachel liddat.. -.- whr got. Shimona, ok lor.. I think JC ppl all got this JC aura lol. She's abit quiet la, she like sian everyay, I also dunno why she so sian.. Vivian's fun sometimes, but I sometimes get e feeling that she's abit fake.. Like wadever we do or juz bought or say, she'll say she like it, u noes.. Vivian's pretty, but she dunno hw to talk to guys I think, cuz got this guy always wanna start convo wif her but she super cold to him.. Poor dude. Yup. I somehow dun feel so at ease with them..

And because I'm in a grp project with this guy called Jamie, I'll talk bout him also. Quiet little boy, like dun have much frens kind of feeling . He's cute in a funny way. Cuz his skin quite pale, den whn we disturb him, he sort of blushes. LOL. Funny.

-May Bo-


11:36 PM