Lol just felt like talking bout marriage after seeing Shiwan's blog.I dun mind e idea of spending ur life with someone you love but I'm like apprehensive with e idea of going through all e fights, e unhappiness etcetc. I mean e idea of always having someone there for u is nice mah.. I mean ya, with ups comes e downs yada, yada but I like my life to always be happy u noes.. Dun like e bumps and stuff that I need to get through to reach e "happy stage".
On e subject of a relationship, I wished that he's nt so prone to emoness, nt so pessimistic, more fun, more erm "take-charge", etcetc, wish for alot, but I guess I like him for who he is, so I shouldn't complain so much. But u noe, somebody once told me, u'll noe that it's over whn u start thinking bout whether it's over or thinking bout telling him that it's over. Dunno, quite confused..
Current mood: Wanna rant, wanna emo, nobody listen. lol so I'm blogging.
-May Bo-
♥ 11:57 PM