Omg lol, Just blink of an eye got 530 reads on my blog le.. So many stalkers or maybe just bored ppl or are just.. too bored. Like Sumin. :)
1. reminiscing with zhu:
Me: *talking nonsense as usual dun rmb wad i said*
Zhu: LOL!
Me: eh u lol for wad, i din say anything funny
Zhu: Rmb that time, e uncle approached us at e vivo wedding convention?
Me: YA OMG ARE WE THAT OLD?? OMGOMG i tell u!! it happened to me and Sumin e other day also! Vivo has e wedding thing agn.
Zhu: Really? LOL wad e uncle say?
Me: uncle said "Hello! Thinking of taking some pics?" den I immdt thot he think we lesb?
Zhu: lol no luh maybe cuz u photogenic
me: *vomits* aiyaaa I TELL U SAME UNCLE SOMEMORE!! T.T Do I look that old?
Zhu: Lol no la I look older. Anyway i think e wedding dresses not nice de.
Me: eh u and sumin always say e same stuff.. Freaky.
Ya well, I'm NOT old. Not old enough for a wedding! Stop approaching me!!! And I dun wan some weird old uncle planning my wedding ty very much.
My bestie and my bf think alike.. freaky.
2. Playing ard:
Me: *sms* DARLING wad u doing now? *sms* HONEY when u going home? :)
Zhu: o.O wad happen? U ok?
Me: o.o why leh
Zhu: cuz u suddenly call me honey and darling, weird..
Me: LOL
-May Bo-
♥ 10:59 PM