<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12754675?origin\x3dhttp://tasiadarkangelz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Me.

May Bo
13th Dec 1990
20. w.t.f.
AHPS, GESPS, NTSS, JJC, University of Buffalo @ SIM

loves.

The colour RED
Bitchin'
Family + friends


wants.

-Burberry bag/wallet
-Lots & Lots of lurvely shoes
-Burberry PERFUME
-Juicy Couture Charms Bracelet
-Blinged nails
-A pouch
- ABOVE ALL I WANT MONEY!! lol
- Material needs aside, I want that someone.


hearts talking.


alternative exits.

|Jody|
|Huiying and Cindy|
|Shi Wan|
|Su Min and May bo|
|Jehanne|
|Vanessa|
|Tian Shun|
|Cindy Goh|

my days, not yours.

August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

-.- Bloody admin ppl.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I swear e admin ppl in SIM are effed up. Messed up all my class lists. Whn I'm supposed to be in this class, my name nt dere. Den whn I'm supposed to be in dis class, they put me in another class.. Effed up.

Anyway, going back to teach idiots at Subway later on. I get paid anyway, so is ok. Today got khim khim pei me at subby also. Yay. -.- MAke me blood boil later agn.

Ya well, my ego has been inflating these few days.. I took like alot of zilian pics, den suddenly got random ppl whom I dun really noe, liking my pics on fb lol. Seriously, I love myself. LOL. I'm just fat. LOL, so is ok, whn I slim down, I'll be BEYOND chio. lol omg, my frens are gonna whack me for saying dat lol.

Apparently he's (u noe..? dat asshole.) been following my blog. Funny how he nvr bothered to read it last time, nw suddenly he's readin it. Ya well, talked wif him last nite bout random stuff. I'm ok lol. I dun feel anything. Funny how he "changed" or he claimed so, (how I know? I also nvr witness it) only after this shit happened not during, whn we were "together". Honestly? I couldnt care less le la, cuz I dun need to noe dat he changed cuz it's not for me, but for himself. AND I told him this, "Learn to love urself before u can love another" since apparently his confession to e girl failed.

Just like a multi-faceted(hw spell) diamond, I'm just as dazzling, but I can cut u down to the core if ur not careful of me. Just like a diamond, I'm pretty when polished and treated nicely, but I'm pretty damn ugly in my original form. I give the most beautiful rewards to the people who have polished and shaped me, but I get ugly whn u don't. Never cross me. :) But just like a jewel, I have no feelings, I forgive easily, but wad u did, i'll always remember and I don't forget, cuz u have tarnished me. I'm a bitch. Deal with it. I'm a good friend, the best of them, if I like u enough.

-May Bo-


7:03 PM