<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12754675?origin\x3dhttp://tasiadarkangelz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Me.

May Bo
13th Dec 1990
20. w.t.f.
AHPS, GESPS, NTSS, JJC, University of Buffalo @ SIM

loves.

The colour RED
Bitchin'
Family + friends


wants.

-Burberry bag/wallet
-Lots & Lots of lurvely shoes
-Burberry PERFUME
-Juicy Couture Charms Bracelet
-Blinged nails
-A pouch
- ABOVE ALL I WANT MONEY!! lol
- Material needs aside, I want that someone.


hearts talking.


alternative exits.

|Jody|
|Huiying and Cindy|
|Shi Wan|
|Su Min and May bo|
|Jehanne|
|Vanessa|
|Tian Shun|
|Cindy Goh|

my days, not yours.

August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Kellie Pickler- Best Days of your Life
Saturday, August 15, 2009

'Cus I'll be there, in the back of your mind
From the day we met 'til you were making me cry
And it's just too bad, you've already had the best days
The best days of your life
Ain't it a shame?
A shame that everytime you hear my name
Brought up in a casual conversation
You can't think ...straight
And ain't it sad?
You can forget about what we had
Take a look at her and do you like what you see?
Or do you wish it was me

CHORUS:
'Cus I'll be there, in the back of your mind
From the day we met to the very last night
And it's just too bad, you've already had the best days
The best days of your life
And does she know?
Know about the times you used to hold me
Wrapped me in your arms and how you told me
I'm the... the only one
I heard about
Yeah, someone told me once, when you were out
She went a little crazy ran her mouth about me
Ain't jealousy funny?

CHORUS
'Cus I'll be there, in the back of your mind
From the day we met to the very last night
And it's just too bad, you've already had the best days
The best days of you life...with me was a fairytale love
I was head-over-heals 'til you threw away "us"
And it's just too bad you've, already had the best days
The best days of your life
I heard you're gonna get married
Have a nice little family
Live out my dreams with someone new
But, I've been told that a cheater
Is always a cheater
I've got my pride, and she's got you...

CHORUS
'Cus I'll be there, in the back of your mind
From the day we met 'til you were making me cry
And it's just too bad, you've already had the best days
The best days of your life...Of your life
Oh, oh, yeah
You're gonna think of me
You're gonna think of me in your liiiiiiiiiiiife
Oh, oh, yeah
It's a shame, it's a shame...It's a shame


I reeeeeeeeeeeally LURVE this song now. LOL.

-May Bo-


6:10 PM