<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12754675?origin\x3dhttp://tasiadarkangelz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Me.

May Bo
13th Dec 1990
20. w.t.f.
AHPS, GESPS, NTSS, JJC, University of Buffalo @ SIM

loves.

The colour RED
Bitchin'
Family + friends


wants.

-Burberry bag/wallet
-Lots & Lots of lurvely shoes
-Burberry PERFUME
-Juicy Couture Charms Bracelet
-Blinged nails
-A pouch
- ABOVE ALL I WANT MONEY!! lol
- Material needs aside, I want that someone.


hearts talking.


alternative exits.

|Jody|
|Huiying and Cindy|
|Shi Wan|
|Su Min and May bo|
|Jehanne|
|Vanessa|
|Tian Shun|
|Cindy Goh|

my days, not yours.

August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

LOL! F*** the "glow of love"
Sunday, August 16, 2009

Today.. damn funny..

Male customer *ordered blah and blah* den started asking me stuff
A: are u "temping" here?
Me: huh wad temping?? OH! temp.. ya haha..
A: oh, cuz ur too bright(as in cheerful i think) to be wasted on such a place
Me: haha u wanna hire me?
A: haha no la, i'm not boss, can't hire ppl.. u how old?
me: 18, going 19 :)
A: oh.. U know huh, my son! 15 years old already, still not interested in girls!
Me: haha ok.. he'll be interested when he gets a little older, dun worry. so, u noe if e person wans e bread toasted wif cheese? (cuz somebody on e phone was smsing him bout e bread and stuff)
A: aiya, u wait huh I call him. When I was his age, I already had a gf! He does'nt even want to look at girls now! I'm afraid he'll turn gay..
*starts dialling and passes me the phone* my son..
Me: er.. hello, u wan ur bread toasted wif cheese?
son: ya.
A: haha my son very shy, dun dare talk to girls.. U interested in him?
Me: errrrrr
A: HAHAHAHA jk only la, dun look so panicked.

Female cust whom I havent seen in a LONG time, regular cust.
B: Hi dear! how are u? long time no see!
Me: haha I'm fine.. Wad bout u?
B: I'm fine too! wah, u look prettier den last time !
Me: haha thank you! u want more toppings is it? =x
B: no la, dun need more toppings haha. Is it got boyrfriend already? U're like glowing leh..
Me: no la no bf.. maybe cuz u nvr see me too long den miss me haha..
B: haha!

I swear, there's no such thing as the "glow of love" in my dict now. LOL it's the fucking glow of falling OUT of love. LOL. Nice. U guys just made my day, PLUS increased the size of my already very big ego. LOL

Note: copied from someone in FB- "Sometimes, whn things dont work out between 2 ppl; it ain't because they dont love each other anymore, but that they have forgotten what brought them together in e first place "
Nice quote, I like it. :)

-May Bo-


5:57 PM