lol, frm nw on I can refer to him as asshole le. Anyway, he read my blog ytd. LOL. nice.he said my words can really pierce, oh wait, u feel that it pierces? wow. U can feel. nice. I do sarcasm REALLY well. Oh wait wad is it that I feel now that I just woke up? That feeling is called disgust.
Disgust that he can actually look at another girl while still wif me, seriously like sister like brother, I'm glad I dunno e family well. Disgust that he nvr cherished me. Disgust that he said I'm too nice and that he's got nth to complain bout me, maybe dats why I become boring. huh. Disgust that I even likeD him last time.
Ya well, now that it's over, just feel quite free actually, lonliness is a consequence but I believe not all guys are assholes. Therefore, hello darlings, Dr Chim is free for dating. lol.
-May Bo-
♥ 9:51 AM