Now hols, play abit of maple cuz damn bored. Sick and tired of stalkers. No lifers. -.-
Life currently: BORING.
Love life: BORING. Not interested in any guys. Playing around in maple in fact. Like me le ah? Oops, I dun like u. deal with it.
Other lives: Effed up stalkers.
Friend life: Miss dem all very much
Chatted wif ryan e other day. He and his frns setting up a female accessory online shop. o.O Good luck?
There's stuff I dun really wanna say here cuz they sound stupid.. I dun wanna sound stupid lol. Still waiting for bobo's explosion day, whr she cannot tahan not telling ppl stuff. Still long bah. My tolerance level increased. like TOTALLY.
Turning back into the "Ice Queen" mode I used to have. lol. A Total Bitch. I'm not emo lol, juz feeling BORED. Beyond bored actually. Someone pls inject some excietment into my life. thank you very much.
-May Bo-
♥ 11:32 PM