Found this in
www.underage-girl.blogspot.com, Jess's blog. She's like wad? 2,3 years younger den us and yet so mature in her thinking. And I felt that it was uber true. :)
Remember when I posted this some time back?“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”Here are some qualities my Mr Right has to have:I have to be his top priority. I can never be with someone who places me as second priority because I ALWAYS place my loved ones as top priority and expect the same from them."It's not about how much a guy already possesses, it's how much he's willing to offer and share with you." One of the most important quotes to learn about men in my opinion. Especially if you like them rich.I want my man to be intelligent enough to impress me with facts I never thought he knew. To be funny and interesting enough that I'll always be entertained and laughing around him. To be determined and motivated enough to achieve great things in life to make me proud of him. To know and appreciate what's important so he never lets me down.And of course the basic but stupidly hard to achieve in every relationship -respect, understanding, chemistry and trust....Unfortunately... The Ugly Truth reminds us that life doesn't always turn out the way we want it to.Chew on that, girls, and comment to me in msn or at the >>> cbox haha. -May Bo-
♥ 6:13 PM