1. Some things I wanna say, that I wanna ask, but am afraid of the answers, so I'm keeping those questions to myself.
2. Batt's dying, so I shall shut down now lols, wil cont this post when I get home =x
-May Bo-
Contd'
3. Hi guys, I've got a burning question, I mean, BURNING.
Qn: Please state the characteristics that any prospective bf of mine should have. Please mail ur answers or chatbox them to me.. lol. Cuz I can't ans that qn myself. And I assume that my friends know me wayyyyyyy better den I do. o.O
Something DAMN FUNNY (please read carefully, enlarge pic if U wanna):

In case you're blind, I circled wads so funny in RED:


WTF IS UP TO ARMPIT?! REBONDING & DIGITAL PERM UP TO ARMPIT FOR $58? WTF? Fyi, I got that pamphlet while walking to JP to meet Jo and Jyan. I was giggling to myself when I read e damn pamphlet. Damn, that person who gives this out, not pai seh ah?
Edit: OMG dude I just saw ur blogpost. ZZZ U updated one mth ago and u nvr tell me. Ya well, ok touched dude, touched.. Damn u and ur essay-like posts zz.
-May Bo-
♥ 11:30 AM