Event 1:
3.55pm
I entered e lift wif this Indian guy, indian as in Singaporean Indian, not bangla, around early 20s, he looks normal..
Indian: Hi, may I noe wads e time?
Me: oh er.. around 4pm
In: :) u look familiar, have I seen you around before?
Me: er, no...
*Reaching my floor le*
In: Hey nice meeting you! You look beautiful!
Me: Thanks! (practically bolted out the lift doors)
Beautiful simi? I was dressed in my slackest of all attires, back from library wif sumin.. FREAKY shit. Dunno whether to be flattered OR freaked out.
Event2:
6pm
I went out to meet Jo, KG and Jehanne for dinner and drinks at this pub opp Suntec Convention Centre. While walking wif Jo and KG, cuz jeh's late, somebody whacked me and said "OI!" I turned around. Lo and behold, it's my 2nd bro wif his new gf. (she looks old and nt that pretty...) Like omg wth is he doing dere? AND WTH IS NEW GF?! Den ok lor I said hi and bye.
9pm
Went over to the pub, was a little crowded so we were looking for space to sit. *got whacked again* "OI! u come here drink ah?!" Turned around, IDIOT BROTHER AGAIN, wif his gf and frens. (both times is my 2nd bro)
Bro: U dun tell, I dun tell k?
Me: tell wad?
Bro: dat u're here and I'm here wif my frens to mummy lor..
Me: o.O Like i so kaypo?
Bro's frens: Eh u ask alex pay for ur bill here can le
Me: OK!!! *sticks out hand to bro for money*
Bro: Go and die
Me: bleh..
Weird events, on a weird day.
-May Bo-