Blogging for the heck of blogging currently. Went Jo's house ytd, stayed over. Avatar was nice, a must watch, had loads of fun wif the girls.
If u all dun mind, I'd prefer blogging bout my feelings and stuff, not talking bout them irl. U see it, u dun discuss wif me.. Even if u do, Imma gonna clam up. So yeah.
Sometimes when you change focus and you wonder whether it's the right choice. Again. Just playplay this time around mah? And den u think again, festive season, emo period, maybe juz need someone dere for the heck of having someone dere. Conclusion, it's juz a weak moment? Its all virtual anyway. Dunno why Im worrying over such stuff. Honestly dun wan another one like the prev one, nth but an asshole. Sorry talking in riddles, cuz dun really like to talk about wad I'm thinking to people around me. Blogging still doesn't really let me release those stuff kept inside lol. Stuff that I used to tell people and got betrayed, stuff that now I'd like to keep to myself, because I'm afraid of making the same mistakes again. Trusting people who shouldn't be trusted. Looking forward to chatting with him again tmr. Another him.
And den just whn u busy emoing.. Stupid duck MSNs. Spoil my emo mood. Dammit.
-May Bo-
♥ 2:11 AM