"chou bobo"
"chou ducky go get ur china gf la"
"she so tall.. dun wan"
" is u short lor..tsktsk"
"chou bobo wad I short, 175 leh quite tall liaos"
"180 den tall, ur short of 5cm, chou duck"
"say me.. u leh? how tall"
"164 :)"
"wah not bad sia quite tall.."
"ya of cuz, not like u. Chou duck"
"chou bobo"
And so it continues. The chou duck and chou bobo debate.
"wth?! u let ur hammy live in a bucket? meanie!"
"the hamham wan to fight wif my other 2 hamhams, so need separate lor.. the bucket quite big anyway.. chou bobo"
"pet abuse! somemore u gonna give that hammy to that china girl u juz met! U BAD BAD DUCK"
"chou bobo, is I lazy clean 2 cages"
"wad cage.. one is cage, the other one is bucket.. -.-"
And it goes on...
" MUAHAHHAHA I today going korean bbq @ holland V"
"tsk, go away la, ppl still exams, dun talk about partying"
" lalala, gonna go dere drink also!"
"chou duck go away."
"aww crap some of my frens cant make it, so we're going JP"
"chey JP.. I go til like my home le.. my fren stay in e condo ontop of JP"
"not ontop den whr, below JP meh. Tsktsk chou bobo"
" !!! CHOU DUCK HATE U."
This bitching buddy is mean T_T
-May Bo-