dumdidum I'm bored and rotting at home. Wants to go out shopping mad. wad else to blog? I'm bored, bored and did I say bored? This xmas is like damn boring.. Like got nth on.. Den 31 Dec is like so damn far.
List of stuff to do:
1. Shop
2. Eat
3. Slim down (ok contradictory but wadever)
4. Dye my hair (the roots are fugly)
5. Get a male escort (just kidding.. LOL)
6. Get presents. (presents is another word for free stuff yea? =x) Oh yea, thanks girls for the xmas presents, sorry I din have the time to make/buy u all one. Gomenasai T_T.
Oh yea, went on a throwing spree today. Threw away old books, candies in the fridge (ya, the ones dat some asshole gave me), old earrings that kinda rotted or rusted, etcetc.
I SWEAR FACEBOOK IS FULL OF STALKERS. Today juz had this weird guy from USA introing himself and asking for my MSN on FB chat. GnD. You think I'm so easy? -.- Then dis other guy leaving me a message on FB "hi i think u look cute, wanna be frens?" Why the eff would I wanna be frens with ppl who put cars and anime as their D.P? It just means one thing- you are goddamn moutha effing ugly. SO ugly that u dun dare to put ur FACE on FACEbook. Why would I wanna be ur fren or even get to noe u? -.- LOSERS.
-May Bo-
♥ 2:15 AM