<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12754675?origin\x3dhttp://tasiadarkangelz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Me.

May Bo
13th Dec 1990
20. w.t.f.
AHPS, GESPS, NTSS, JJC, University of Buffalo @ SIM

loves.

The colour RED
Bitchin'
Family + friends


wants.

-Burberry bag/wallet
-Lots & Lots of lurvely shoes
-Burberry PERFUME
-Juicy Couture Charms Bracelet
-Blinged nails
-A pouch
- ABOVE ALL I WANT MONEY!! lol
- Material needs aside, I want that someone.


hearts talking.


alternative exits.

|Jody|
|Huiying and Cindy|
|Shi Wan|
|Su Min and May bo|
|Jehanne|
|Vanessa|
|Tian Shun|
|Cindy Goh|

my days, not yours.

August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, January 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!!!
Erm like it's on friday, 15jan la.. but I'm nodding off as i write dis le.. so yea dere goes.. Me and sumin bought him a bag from converse.. Not very chio but functional! Wanted to accessorise it with a bimbotic styled, pink blinged bunny juz to annoy him but bleh no time.. So WASTED! dammit. Den we went to sushi tei for dinner and den haagen daz for ice cream.. I really dun have much to say bout food since i've eaten them b4 and there weren't any AMAZING changes or smth.. But we had a nice chat.. Sorry i was kinda zoning off lols.. tired man tired.. I kinda prefer us 3 like that rather den in JC days.. We seem to have more stuff to talk somehow.. right dude?

My frens couldn't believe it when I told dem my hair dye was for 30 bucks ONLY lol.. Got some mishaps with my hair when he was dyeing it, but other den that, the colour's great.. He's a trainee, can't expect so much also.. Plus he's cute. The cute factor juz gives him the excuse for everything lols. Anyway, CHIO HAIR FTW. If I'm not the kind of person I am currently, I think i'm juz the type to hang with the wrong crowd and do all the wrong stuff.. thank god for my lovely friends.. ok dat was random.. BUT I LOVE MY HAIR NOW. LIKE seriously madly LURVES. I love my hairdresser too =x LOL..

Gonna go tumblr tmr.. Smth new to do.. not facebook not maple. OMG I'M PROGRESSING like wow. -.- nah.. I'm juz bored.

Edit: tmr's tasks- tumblr and get a new blogskin.. Sick of this blogskin.. This blog's been thru alot of ups and downs with me, so i guess it deserves a treat by me splashing some colour on it! haha. Watch out for a madly blinged, red blog. So red it'll hurt ur eyes.. Or at least I hope to find a blogskin like dat..lol

-May Bo-


11:32 PM