Seriously.. I love Michael Learns to Rock.. All the songs so damn romantic. Kinda pissed now cuz net's fucking screwed. -.-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY!!!!yeah.. it's jo's bday and I went to town to shop for a cake for her. Met KG LOL. Damn funny pls.. He was kinda panicky.. Cuz jehanne bought jo's cake le.. Now he dunno wad to buy.. Like wow JO 20!! GRATS!! Harts u lots babe.
Today.. went town also to shop.. Mah loots: stockings, socks, shirt, hair clip, hair tie, shoes. Damn fuxxing shiok. So long nvr shop and spend le.. Yea well, today's with ah min lol.. Tried the takoyaki at ion.. SUPER UBER YUMMIES. I mean like yo, it's much nicer den the one in taka.. And that's like a super high compliment from me. But wah lau I wanted to buy somemore shirts de.. Nvm.. At least this time around I nvr buy unnecessary stuffs.
And OMG YEA! TODAY TODAY I SAW LIMITED LOVE EDITION
BURBERRY BAGS & WALLETS. They are all like super duper chio pls.. Red and pink with hearts and my fav plaid patterns. Impt: THEY ARE RED and PINK. WAIT FOR ME MY BURBERRY DARLINGS. Wait for me to earn money sobs.. I'll be back to buy u all sobs.. *huggies Burberry baggies and wallets*
To sumin: Yea well dude, I'm like more interested in shopping den food lol. Understatement much? =x
Today I've got screwed hair day cuz I ran out of conditioner.. *faints* luckily got my hair straightener.. If not I think I dun dare go out le.. Poofy hair bleh. Speaking of hair.. Hand itchy wan go dye hair le.. The roots are like EWWWW.
For my 20th bday. Ok shuddup I noe its far away. Dr Chim wans a digi cam. Chio one (red tyvm) to camwhore with..tyvm. LOL
-May Bo-You can lean on me, my love will still remain~
♥ 11:58 PM