Pet Peeves:
1. Tardiness. Dun gimme excuses when you're late. It juz shows how not interested you are in meeting me, den meet for wad? I go home le. K thnx bye.
2. Inefficiency. Are u stupid/slow? I'm sure if you can communicate properly with me that you are not slow, neither are u dumb. SO, finish ur work by "maximising ur resources" as they would say in econs, pls. Dun prolong everything juz cuz you are inefficient. Makes me pissed. Oh if you havent noted it yet, I'm OBSESSED with time. Don't. Make. Me. Repeat. That.
3. People who dun understand the meaning of PROMISES. No u idiots, promises are NOT MEANT TO BE BROKEN. That phrase is an excuse for idiots like YOU to
renege on your promises. I juz wrote a chim word. Dunno waddat? Check it up lazy bums. The word PROMISE means that you practically swore in your life by doing/ not doing whatever it is that you are promising, SO KEEP THE DAMN PROMISE. Is it so hard? THEN DUN PROMISE LA. Idiots.
4. Ultimate of all. Those ******s who fits the categories for all of the above. I mean how stupid/dumb/low IQ/ low EQ can u be to be in all 3?! At least have some respect for yourself and hide in a hole. Don't ever come out. You shame the people around you. Oh wait, you got people around you? wow.
-May Bo-
♥ 12:27 AM