Went back to the hair salon place for a free hair treatment with that cute hairdresser. I'm a sucker for free stuff AND cute guys. lol. Anyway, he tried to curl my hair wif a blow dryer and a comb with much failure and kena scolded by his trainer lols poor Edwin. In e end he curl my hair like never curl, no curls after i walked out awhile lol. Apparently he separated the hair wrongly and was curling my hair the wrong way for my hair type. HAHA they think I dun understand canto (i.e they were conversing in canto and scolding edwin.) stupid shits. I dunno hw speak but I noe how to listen k!!! Treat me like invisible zz.
Cute hairdresser i.e. Edwin
E: Wah ur bag so cute, look like jeans
Me: o.O it IS jeans make de
E: OHHHH.. nice leh where u buy de?
Me: momma make de..
E: Oh wow she so pro! Make for me also pls
Me: Money ty =x
E: HAHHAHAHA ok! =x
E: How was ur CNY?
Me: ok lor soso
E: why leh? like sound so sian
Me: aiya not enuf angbao.. plus the cny break so short..
E: YA LOR!! I still in holiday mood also.. haiz
Me: lol, no mood work?
E: Haiz.. Break not long enuf, complain. Break too long, ALSO complain cuz nothing to do when break too long.. wad to do leh?
Me: hahahahahhaa (thinking: lol why u so cute sia)
E: Eh u shud go ur frens house and bai nian next time.. den get more ang baos..
Me: dun wan la.. so paiseh
E: No la whr got.. U give them oranges in exchange for angbao mah, whr got paiseh, this is call trading!
Me: LOL
-May Bo-
♥ 7:18 PM