
Say HI! to my chio, glam, elegant nails. D.I.Y of cuz. French Tips in pearl silver with white flower prints. It's been a good start to a week. Chio hair, chio nails = CHIO Bobo. lol. I love it when ppl are jealous of my hair/nails/anything else for that matter.

Yaya ok my phone's cam sucks.. Get me a digi cam pls =x Nail project 2: Burberry prints. All these aside. Today's a REALLY good day yea. I managed to complete a damn robot program in computer class today. Feeling damn proud of myself *pats myself on the back*. Hey I felt SOOOO good and proud of myself I got my fren to pat my head for me. :) I'm an idiotic bimbo, up urs.

Nomnom pretty flowers, munchy flowers.
Edit: I noe u guys love me, cuz I love u all too. ^^
-May Bo-
♥ 12:26 AM