<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12754675?origin\x3dhttp://tasiadarkangelz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Me.

May Bo
13th Dec 1990
20. w.t.f.
AHPS, GESPS, NTSS, JJC, University of Buffalo @ SIM

loves.

The colour RED
Bitchin'
Family + friends


wants.

-Burberry bag/wallet
-Lots & Lots of lurvely shoes
-Burberry PERFUME
-Juicy Couture Charms Bracelet
-Blinged nails
-A pouch
- ABOVE ALL I WANT MONEY!! lol
- Material needs aside, I want that someone.


hearts talking.


alternative exits.

|Jody|
|Huiying and Cindy|
|Shi Wan|
|Su Min and May bo|
|Jehanne|
|Vanessa|
|Tian Shun|
|Cindy Goh|

my days, not yours.

August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vanilla Twilight by Owl City : my new fav song.

Thanks wanwan for replying me on msn.. U make loads of sense ^^. As usual, staying up late makes me emo.. dunno why, dun ask me.

Anyway.. I've decided to let go. Cool right. AMAZING right. I noe.. *pats myself on my head* Took me a year to do it. Was it a year? Aiya tsk dun rmb hw long le. I THINK I did it le huh. Dun blame me if anything happens afterwards. (e.g going back on my words and cursing all guys in general etcetc get e idea?)

zzz my face is getting darker and it's irritating me (or maybe as minmin said it's juz cuz my hands are getting whiter). Either way, I'm gonna buy maximum facial sunblock soon. Just watch me.

Now it's time for my little rants. Don't read if u dun wanna. (i.e I dun really wish to let ppl read but wadever, it's cuz I'm an idiot I dun like to say stuff out.) I'm chunking this tgt in one large para so that u guys'll get bored reading after e 1st few lines and not read on. LOL. bet it's nt gonna work. When u say no, ppl purposely will say yes. ok, Here goes.

People say my life is a bed of roses. Nice, fragrant, soft (plus it's RED my ultimate fav). However, sometimes I'd rather not have this bed of roses. Sitting by urself in that bed of roses is NOT a nice feeling at all. Sometimes I wonder if turning back time would change anything. I wanna turn back time to undo all those mistakes I've made in knowing some ppl that screwed up my mind. But then again, if they weren't there, I wouldn't be smarter. I'd still be naive. Yes shuddup I once was innocent and cute. ahem. Sometimes not growing up seems like a nice, safe way to escape. But den again, dun have real life Peter Pan in Neverneverland (or smth dun rmb e damn name). I once read this book somewhere that people who seem to be the toughest or meanest or strongest are really the weakest. That applies to me (I think lol). I'm not very nice. In fact I'd admit I'm a bitch (yay?) but it's kind of hmm.. like a turtle. Got the shell hard like crazy but inside u poke abit the turtle cringes. Easy for me to hurt bt I keep that hurt and smile or keep quiet. Because smiling is easier than getting angry/sad/cry. Only when u're alone then the tears fall. Afterwhich, i'd feel so bloody much better. It's like the tears washes away everything. Dreams are easy to chase but when u've caught those dreams.. Then? Do wad? That moment where u find urself so lost. U'd wish u have an anchor to hang on to, that anchor which assures u that everything's fine cuz u've smth further down the road to chase. I really hate being alone. Esp when ur alone in a crowd. Which is why when I go out, I plug in my music. Less obvious dat I'm alone to myself? Lol yea me and my warped theories. Me my comfort zone and I. Too safe, too nice, too cushy to let go of that comfort zone.

eh omg it's 3am already. wth.. I wanna continue ranting but I'm suddenly at a loss of words. LOL. haiz ok, maybe continue rants tmr?

Edit: I got an A for econs. lol. And B+ for stats. up urs. OH and did I mention... A for computer science also. I rock my socks. Seriously. FYI: A for my subjects refer to 90 marks and above. Chew on THAT. Faggots who thot I cant make it, watch me get my honours.

-May Bo-


2:11 AM