busy.. won't have that much time to blog le lol.. Tuition on mon, wed, fri. 300 per month.. Not bad la. And then, today.. hair appointment with edwin *acts taitai*, aiya no la free hair treatment la.. where got so rich lol. One day I'll be able to say hair and spa treatment.. But not now LOL.
HI! I HAVE TWINKLY TOES! nah.. juz feel like doing pedicure.. no time and money. YET.
Damn Sumin, get value of money man!! Stop spending on things that u dun need or eat so much things when juz a little could have been enough -.-. U shud live in my shoes.. get to know wad's the meaning of "shit tmr's fishball noodles for $2 again" oh well.
I bought an organizer and wrote down all my *ahem* appointments and wishlist.. Feels "organised" now lols. Hope I can teach my students properly. :) hope they do well!
-May Bo-
♥ 2:31 PM