Name I will never give my child : Anna. Sounds
anal, like seriously.
My arm hurts.Bloody laptop. Busy teaching tuition and having my exams.. Been having late night chats over the phone also lol. no, no bf, juz random chats.. yaya I chat wif guys over the phone.. Mostly cuz I have a weird habit. i find it weird to chat wif girls over the phone. i prefer meetups wif girls but phone wif guys. weird much?
I think it'll stay in my mind til i talk to him.. -.- and i'm kinda pulled both ways. To chat or not to chat? sighs.
Wanna meet up with my girls soon :( miss y'all lots! Loads of things to buy, never enough money to buy them all.
Wad else to blog? I've got lots of favourite music now.. Songs which sound nice, nice beats, nice lyrics, nice voices.
List:
1. Nickelback- Never Gonna Be Alone
2. Taio Cruz- Break Your Heart
3. Lady Antebellum- Need You Now
edit: my blog reached 4k reads..yay?
-May Bo-
♥ 11:45 PM