<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12754675?origin\x3dhttp://tasiadarkangelz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Me.

May Bo
13th Dec 1990
20. w.t.f.
AHPS, GESPS, NTSS, JJC, University of Buffalo @ SIM

loves.

The colour RED
Bitchin'
Family + friends


wants.

-Burberry bag/wallet
-Lots & Lots of lurvely shoes
-Burberry PERFUME
-Juicy Couture Charms Bracelet
-Blinged nails
-A pouch
- ABOVE ALL I WANT MONEY!! lol
- Material needs aside, I want that someone.


hearts talking.


alternative exits.

|Jody|
|Huiying and Cindy|
|Shi Wan|
|Su Min and May bo|
|Jehanne|
|Vanessa|
|Tian Shun|
|Cindy Goh|

my days, not yours.

August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

u, me, us
Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I watched this show on channel U or 8.. dunno la some chinese show that says that nowadays working adults prefer to put their career 1st ahead of finding their 另一半or soulmate (for chinese noob frens that I have zz).

I'd disagree leh.. In fact hor, I wouldn't mind finding that other piece of me while working. But abit hard I think cuz most companies disapprove of r/s within the company.. No? But den again.. U see each other in office every freaking single day in e office from 8-5. If u not sian of him, muz be got SOMETHING dere le right. ( $_$ ) rich boss in office? *stares and pouts* "Will euu be mineeeee?!" haha joking..

Sick of thinking of r/s zzz. Cuz when u want one. It NEVER appears(oops did I say 'it'? damn.. I muz stop looking at guys as objects.). When u kinda give up, POP GOES E WEASEL, comes someone/something. The other day, I was bored enuf to think, " Hey I should set up a 'dating club' in sch. I'm sure e applications for it will be OVERLOADED."

I'm sure u guys are starting to think I'm despo.. I'm not.. I just NEVER did like being alone. I guess it's like a leftover kinda fear from sec sch days. My lower sec sch days weren't memorable. At all. While ppl were having fun, I was deliberating switching schools and trying to escape some idiots PLUS coming up with lies to escape the damn sch psychologist . I'm not a psycho, bitch. Neither am I suicidal. Luckily I got over those stuff.. I think it's a miracle I'm like what I am now actually.. That I'm not a mousy, weird, oddball, nerd, freak, aiya think of all e bad words.. They fit inside there. Some stuff I've never even told my closest of frens, I told that u noe.. "X" (I refuse to call him asshole, cuz i promised u guys i'm OVER the anger thing.) Hopes he forgot wad I told him though cuz no point remembering someone so insignificant in ur life that u juz threw her away like dat. ER ok. stop. back track. I'm OVER this thing *chants*. (psst it's a mantra now) Hope he forget also cuz I kinda wanna take those stuff to my erm "grave" CHOY la.

Lesson learnt when I think back: Never to tell ppl stuff u dun really want to tell, cuz they can be used against u. Secrets should remain secrets. They are not meant to be told in what/whichever circumstances.

-May Bo-


12:06 AM