his name's Eric. He's a tiny devil in disguise I swear. Here goes..
Was teaching him vocabularly and he didn't want to do cuz he hates vocab (obviously cuz he's not doing well in vocab). So anyway I forced him to do the work. Then after I explained his mistakes to him, he erased his mistakes and corrected them which was fine. Then he marked his own work all correct. AND THEN he wrote "Your son is a very good boy" DEN HE ASK ME SIGN zzzz. I dun wan to sign. He pouted, act sad and said "huhhh why??" I went "are you SURE you're a good boy?" den he nothing to say.
I taught him the word "snigger". And I told him it's something like laughing at people when they fall down. Then I asked, "so is sniggering at people good or bad?"
Eric: good!
me: huh?! why good?
E: cuz when my frens fall down I also laugh at them wad o.o *innocent look*
me: zzz. then do u like them to laugh at u?
E: no.. i'll punch their face if they laugh
me: that's why u shouldn't laugh at ppl, it makes them feel bad..
E: but I can laugh at them, they cannot laugh at me! *grins at me*
me: *speechless* DO UR WORK.
E: =(
HORRIBLE LITTLE
BOY DEVIL!!!
And then I taugh him what is "throwing a tantrum". I said it's smth like when ur little bros want something and they dun get it they sit down and cry or scream til ur mom gets it for them. Then he went "ohhh! I noe!!"
Me: (lol to myself) is it?
E: YA!! then my mom will sayang my bro.. NOT FAIR TEACHER! NOT FAIR
Me: LOL!!
Then when I left the house, he was trailing after me, so scared that I go tell his mom that he was naughty. Then when he saw that his mom was nowhere to be seen I swear he heaved a sigh of relief.
-May Bo-
♥ 9:24 PM