As usual, my net's effed up, all cuz of my bro. Dunno wth he's downloading. Bet it's porno.
Anyways. HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY on the 9th MAY! My bros brought us to this authentic jap place. The sashimi was super uber nice.. The salmon belly was omgomgomg it melts in your mouth. The place's in some ulu building opp orchard central. No idea where, I juz tagged along. See the usefulness of brothers? They organise, they pay, I juz tag along and eat :) Happy much. My mom was happy too :D Harts my mommy lots lots. One day I'll qing my parents for a nice nice dinner too! Quite cheap leh $180 for 7 people..
Feeling kinda melancholic now, no idea why. I think it's the late hour? But I haven't been feeling like this for quite some times le lols. The feeling of stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Hmm thinking about that, maybe it's my bloody C for stats but my grades never affected me that much before de leh..
I found out that all guys are/were assholes at one point of time in theri lives. lol. Kinda exemplifies the "development" of male brains compared to females ones huh. -typed some stuff here and deleted them, juz to clear my mind of STUFF, yea too bad, not gonna show them.-
-May Bo-
♥ 1:09 AM