Things are kinda back to normal.
I'm feeling hurt and sad. I guess I kinda had it coming since I ignored them the last semester? But it still didn't account for the acold shoulder they gave me in class when I tried to talk to them. Oh well, have to suffer through like 2 semesters more? Cuz I'm left with my SOC modules and they're in soci major, same as me. Irritating much. At least I still have my old friends with me, seriously. Someone gimme a hug, I want one.
Sometimes I wonder if it'd be good if I settle for the next best option, but I'm reluctant. Mainly because I know there's always something/someone better.
Random though slot 1: Hey do you guys think I've changed? I don't feel any changes though.
Random thought slot 2: I really hate people who pretend. Also, I dislike people who discard you after they're through with "using" you- though they may not realise it.
Edit: Blog count 4444 lol? Sounds ominous yes?
-May Bo-
♥ 11:57 PM