<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12754675?origin\x3dhttp://tasiadarkangelz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Me.

May Bo
13th Dec 1990
20. w.t.f.
AHPS, GESPS, NTSS, JJC, University of Buffalo @ SIM

loves.

The colour RED
Bitchin'
Family + friends


wants.

-Burberry bag/wallet
-Lots & Lots of lurvely shoes
-Burberry PERFUME
-Juicy Couture Charms Bracelet
-Blinged nails
-A pouch
- ABOVE ALL I WANT MONEY!! lol
- Material needs aside, I want that someone.


hearts talking.


alternative exits.

|Jody|
|Huiying and Cindy|
|Shi Wan|
|Su Min and May bo|
|Jehanne|
|Vanessa|
|Tian Shun|
|Cindy Goh|

my days, not yours.

August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hi guys! It's a rainy day! Such nice weather..

And I gots 5 days MC for plucking mah wisdom tooth out. It's fat annd hugeass, for picture pls see FB. LOL. (LOL again at sumin's comments) Ok I shall talk bout the experience..

The dentist was kinda pretty.. It's a she.. Haha Im not lesbo.
1. Injected anesthetic into my gums. F***ing pain I tell u, cuz my gums were all swollen and stuff around dat area, even juz touching it is OUCH.

2. And so, my whole lower jaw went NO FEELING. It's like touching ur cheek and knowing ir touching it but feels like touching some other person's cheek. Er u get what I mean right? I rmb thinking "cool, thats how a freshly dead person feels like, still warm and stuff" She kept saying "just relax.. soon you wont feel anything.." Dat felt VERY ominous to me so I tensed up even more.. Lol.

3. Den she took an xray of my tooth. Waited 15min for the anaesthsia to set in. The tooth looks big even in the xray.. Like a top-part-of-pinky kind of big. In between she explained the procedure and stuff to me la..

4. den she cut up my gums and took it out. I honestly didnt feel ANYTHING. It was kind of like, i only feel my blood gushing out and the sucking thing sucking it all away. Othere then that, juz something popping out of my gums after she use quite alot of strength. o.o

5. The MOST HORRIBLE PART was her sewing up my gums. I mean I'm still numb dere, but u can kind of feel the thread going in and out of ur mouth.. Frigging scary and gross pls.. Omgomg *shivers*. Then she told her assistant to cut the thread for her and the damn inept assistant managed to cut my lips also. Wad an idiot.

6. I waited for some more stuff to come my way.. I was all sweaty palms and stuff le den she juz went "come bite down on the cotton".
Bite le den she said, "ur tooth's out already".
I went O_O. *can't speak properly btw*
"you want ur tooth?"
I said ok, den she showed me the bloody piece of thing. I was like wah so big. Den she said yea dats why it didn't have space to grow..

7. And we walked out with $475 less and painkillers and mouth gargle AND my hugeass tooth. I washed it with bleach and took a picture of it. Before bleaching it was REALLY gross with blood and pieces of flesh so yea, I actually bothered to clean e tooth for u guys to see. =x LOL think sumin will kill me for saying this. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

-May Bo-


10:30 AM