I is gots 5 days MC but Imma gonna go to sch tmr. Im such a good girl.. *pats mah self on da head*
Anyway, been playing with my iphone, it's cool cuz there's all sorts of free apps and when I get to jailbreak it, it's woohoo FREE time! It's quite a fun phone if not for the fact that the battery keeps dying off so fast..
New tuition kid's alright.. She's not dumb, juz careless. But she's got divorced parents and her father apparently lives with his gf. Kinda glad dat I have a good and loving family now.. I mean, Pri 5 and so much stuff happened and she's all "oh well, it happens" kind of attitude, kinda sad..
Currently on American series/dramas (wadever u call them). Drop dead diva and CSI!! Watch til I cry and laugh and feel sad and happy and sad again.. Sighs, if only Sg shows are that good.
Off to sleep.. Tired out and feeling kinda emo, no idea why, so I shall juz sleep it off.
-May Bo-
♥ 2:35 AM