Today I totally malued myself in front of this cute guy I've been crushing on since the start of my uni life. He's damn cute. I like his hair.. D: I sometimes see him in general elective classes but other than that I dun see him around cuz he's a comms student.
Anyway here's wad happened. I was printing out stuff from a computer in sch. Then this guy walked to the comp beside me and start using it. I peeked out of the corner of my eye and thought that the hair looked familiar. (I have an obsession wif hair shuddup)So, nvm, after clixking ok for print job I wanted to walk to printing machine. Den i dropped my stuff at his feet. I looked up and I was like wtf it's HIM. *malu*
And then. After printing I walked back to the comp to logout of my account. Then I dropped my stuff AGAIN. omgwtfbbq. I MALUED MYSELF 2x in front of him!!! T_T
Sorry for the rant.. still feeling embarrassed. :( He muz think I'm some idiot.
-May Bo-
♥ 11:30 PM