1. Fell asleep typing on msn
2. Woke up with 3 nudges and 16 msn messages.
3. Lol? I think ppl think in still awake cuz I don't sign out of my iPhone.
Tmr is my bro's wedding. Gonna be a huge grand and messy affair. I sure hope he's happy with e girl. My mom starting to dun really like her le lol. Oh well it's none of my business. But after all these mess, princess chim wants a simple wedding.
Sometimes u really wanna be a good friend and listen. But her drama is like too much for me.. And her whining. Omg. I mean I don't think I whine that much too. :/ I mean. If u keep stalking e guys liddat if course he'd be pissed and tell u to f off. I also feel like telling her to f off lol.
Excited for bro's wedding? Um no? Cuz I'll be missing on. 1.5 days of sleep. Zzzz
-May Bo-
♥ 10:10 AM