Wassup Biatches?!
Had a fucking lousy day today.
1. ytd forgot to take my pencil case from the tuition home so I had to go back and take it
2. this morn while stepping out e door, forgot my notebook and I had to go back for it
3. FCKING V**** IS PISSING ME OFF BIGTIME wtf man. She broke off with her bf so bloody long ago and she still doesnt wanna let go and keeps asking ppl around her to help her call him (me included) to persuade him to go back to her. I only helped to texted him. WTF man. And every single fucking day she goes on AND on and ON about how she misses him and then she starts the suicide and anorexic crap. And then she spends all her money on nail paint and then tells me she's got no money for lunch so I had to "lend" her money for lunch. I never saw the damn cash back. HELLO I'm broke also k?! And im broke cus my parents are out of jobs, not cus I fucking spend my money on nail paint. Feel so fucking used. Hello I'm nice but wth man, doesnt mean that if I treat u as my friend, I can be used and reused like some paper.
Like hello, a guy who asks u to fuck off and has a gf OBVIOUSLY doesnt care about you/ want u anymore. Why the fuck u keep trying so hard to get him back? "cus I love him" Wtf? Love? LOL. Love can be changed u know? Just cus u had sex with him doesnt make him yours and vice versa.
Obviously your friends care enough for u to help u get hom back but they see that it's useless and try to tell u to give up and live a life, and then u are so fucking self absorbed and say that your friends are giving up on u and they dont wanna help u anymore."she used to be my best friend now now even she is giving up on me" Well, fuck, who wouldnt?! Like hello?! You're the one who wants him back, not me. You're the one who keeps convincing herself that he'll come back, not US. You're the one who's getting all suicidal and stuff just because of a dumb guy who told YOU to fuck off his life. WTF?
And she thinks she can just change classes anytime she want. She wanna change with me cus my class is at 2pm and hers is at 11am. NO WAY IN HELL AM I GIVING UP MY SLEEP FOR U BITCH.
WAKE UP BITCH. Cus if I take anymore of your crap I'm gonna fucking scream at u.
-May Bo-
♥ 5:29 PM