3 guys.. 2 from school, 1 online.
1. The one online. Says he's coming here after getting enough money.. Willing to do almost anything for me
2. The dancer who always call me for lunch/dinner/dessert/coffee. Cute guy but he reminds me of a certain asshole
Cus of his Character.
3. The rich one with a car. Always disturbs me in class, text me, ask me out for shopping and stuff. reminds me of my bro cus of his hobbies. texted me and told me I look pretty with my skirt. Lol
Something must be right with my star sign or something this year.. I like the attention though. Kinda fun. Instead of having to always spend time with V****. bleh. Who to "pick"? Dunno. Dun matter that much to me as long as I have fun. Yea I'm that kinda bitch. Deal with it.
People who called me ugly in sec sch? Up yours lol.
-May Bo-
♥ 7:27 AM