Hmm updating u guys with my life. I'm kinda busy these days with tuition and school and gaming haha.
Been going out with a couple of guys for dinner and stuff. I don't think I'm the type to settle down with one guy unless I really really like him. Yaya I'm a player. Whatever. Think whatever u want. I like the attention I get but I don't like the maintenance of a relationship. U know? Like all the texting and jealousy and the oh shit I'm going on a date and I got nothing to wear. I'll feel truly comfortable maybe if he is my best friend but I kinda doubt so. Even in game(within one game) I've been "married" with like.. I dunno 6 or more guys already. Oops?
Did I say I'm going to Cebu with Sumin during dec? Yeappp. Haiz too sleepy today. Didn't have enough sleep.
I hate being lied to. Forget about asking for my forgiveness. U won't get it. Ever.
Time heals all? What bullshit is that.. Time only hides the scars, it never heals.
Sorry but I'll be that "interesting" girl who's never "interested".
-May Bo-
♥ 11:32 AM